Monday, December 13, 2010

Thankyou afiena :)

ASSALAMUALAIKUM :)
INSTRUCTIONS: fill out the question and make a new note called “ABC About You“. Then tag 25 people. If you got the tagged by me, you have to take this survey and repost it.


ABC About Her
A - Addict to comel comel things , haha
B - Boo huda for her weakness -,-
C - Canon , oh IWANTITSOMUCH
D - DRUNKERS ? Sorry , not forher
E - Erghh , that's her favourite word in texting :D
F - Fucking loser , trust me
G - Get to know her and you'll know how sensitive she is
H - Huda , her , she , yah it's all me :)
I - I hate fakers
J - I don't know what to start with the letter J
K - KAWAI ! yeahh she likes kawai (;
L - Again , Loser is her <3
M - My wishes are on their way to her
N - Nikon , kalau canon takde , kau pun jadik , as long as it is DSLR
O - Daily routine , ONLINE
P - First Pinch was 8 years ago
Q - Same goes with J
R - Rarely smile in REALITY -,-
S - Shy is the true nature of her
T - Tall :)
U - Unpredictable girl
V - Hate vases , it's fragile and difficult to care
W - w995 is currently her phone <3
X - Same goes with J and Q
Y - Yell at her and she will cry , haha gedik
Z - It's hard to zip her gosipping-mouth

Penat okay perah otak segala , haha sorry kalau english huda pelik :P First try ^^ Btw , thans afiena tag huda :)
Her , she , I tu semua refer to HUDA :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment