Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Counting Days

Taking a break from work kejap. Ye betul, aku dah kerja hahaha last post was 2 years ago, still in the middle of internship, worrying pasal what future holds, ada kerja ke, ada kereta ke.... Well surprise madafakah. Semua ada, cukup, lengkap. MashaAllah, Alhamdulillah ya Allah. It felt so surreal now that I have finally achieved everything I have been wishing and praying for.

Bagi summary jelah eh. 1 September 2020, landed my first job. Dekat retail company. Dapat ramaaaai kawan and especially dapat banyak experience as Account Executive. 2 September 2021, finally got a car! My own car, after 8 months of waiting. April 2022, things at work went south, so start lompat lompat kerja. Now dah landed another job, hopefully a good one lah. Work from home, less supervision, independent. Masih di swasta ya, haha entah bila nak dapat government. Belum rezeki kot.

Ops, left out an important detail. Feb 2022, engaged to my 7 years boyfriend :) Fast forward to October, we're getting married in few days!! Omg, I can't explain how excited and nervous I am. Dah nak jadi isteri orang dah eeeeeeeeee looking back at this blog terus macam wow... I am so glad I wrote everything in this blog dulu, even though cringe gila bila baca balik hahaha but at least I have a memory kept here :)

It's amazing what changes has been made in just 2 years... Lagi pulak 10 years.... I think I've been blogging since 2012 kot. So many ups and downs. But I am happy and so grateful with my life. Okay, next update maybe lepas dah ada anak? Hahaha not too soon please!!


Last signing off as,
Ms Huda :p




0 comments:

Post a Comment