Saturday, May 14, 2011

Tell the world that I'm coming home

ASSALAMUALAIKUM :)

Kalau kau masih boleh baca ni, bermakna anda merupakan insan bertuah :D So nothing good happened this 2 weeks. PPT was a little bit okay. But it's not finish yet. We'll continued on this Wednesday and Thursday then we'll free ;D Yeay school holiday is just around the corner :D Many things I've planned in my big head for this holidayy. I hope fr a vacation, but I don't think so. My mum seems too busy with everything. I don't know. Oh and you know what? I'm extremely happy.

Sebab dah boleh bencikan mamat sialan bernama tettt itu. Yeay cheers for me! Yelah, setahun lebih dah kot asyik ingat pasal dia je bajet macam tiada benda lain mahu diingati -.- So, here I am. Haha apahal lah tak macam ni dari dulu? Kan dah kesenangan saya ;) Okay guys, gtg. Baaai <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment